With the rapid spread of coronavirus all over the world and measures being taken to combat its spread, we are witnessing an increasing influence of these processes on our Clients, their employees, and the business as a whole.
Our professional knowledge, our practical experience, our time can help you respond to both short-term and long-term risks for your business arising from the rapid and global spread of COVID-19.
BusinessAdvisers Law & Tax considers it necessary and correct to share with you answers to questions, important news, and useful information about what “new challenges” are for business and how to overcome them more effectively.
The BusinessAdvisers Law & Tax Firm team of lawyers prepared a series of articles with answers to some problematic questions:
- How to transfer employees to remote work due to COVID-19?
- What are the measures to protect the business and optimize employee costs in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- COVID-19 pandemic and the problem of default;
- How can companies protect themselves in times of instability? Video materials of the force majeure event and situation arising from coronavirus pandemic.
We bring to your attention our legal products related to the spread of coronavirus and the temporary financial difficulties that have arisen in connection with it:
- Force Majeure: how to work on concluded contracts? The conclusion of new contracts in the face of uncertainty;
- Registration of remote work
- We are ready to completely remotely consult you by phone, e-mail, any instant messengers, using conference calling. We are in touch with you 24/7. We are waiting for your questions and are always ready to help.