Every day business owners face issues of organizing and conducting activities of their companies. In which forms is it possible to organize a business? How to register a company? How to change the legal form of the company and at the same time not to lose assets? What are the risks of merger and acquisition?
BusinessAdvisers Law&Tax lawyers of commercial practice will help to answer these questions to you.
Types of service of corporate practice:
- Consultations on the choice of business entity's legal form and the location of business, taking into account tax benefits provided for by the state;
- Registration of companies, preparation of documents for registration;
- Registration of foreign organization's representative office, extension of period of permission's validity to representation, liquidation of a representation;
- Establishment of branches network;
- Support of procedures to start a business activities;
- Registration of labour relations, registration of relations with foreign employees (licenses, permissions, visas);
- Business restructuring (optimization of business and business processes): development of structures for group of companies to increase operational and tax efficiency of business, development of algorithms for transition to new structures, support of the procedure of business structure optimization;
- All types of company's reorganization (transformation, merger, acquisition, division, spin-off);
- Support of investment projects and M&A transactions (development of the structure of the transaction, preparation of all documents, negotiation and implementation of process);
- Due diligence;
- Liquidation and bankruptcy of all types of companies.