IT law inevitably develops together with information technologies and already intertwines with them not only in the field of intellectual property and copyright, but also affects lawmaking at the state level. The Decree No 8 as of December 21, 2017 "On development of digital economy" became a new stage of formation of this branch and has opened new opportunities for IT projects.
Our firm will consult you on already existing legislation, will help to deal with application of new legislation and will render qualified legal services and legal support on such issues as:
- Preparation of draft documents in accordance with new institutes of law;
- Support of IT projects;
- Support of M&A transactions in IT sphere;
- Consulting and support of companies applying for residence within the Hi-Tech Park;
- Development of business plans to apply for residence within the Hi-Tech Park;
- Registration and protection of the property rights on software;
- Registration of intellectual property rights;
- Regulation of advertising activity on the Internet.