Competent legal registration of the labour relations with employees is an integral part of the success of the company. Issues of labour law are closely interconnected with the protection of intellectual property rights, confidential information, responsibility of participants of the labour relations. The deep analysis of standards of the labour legislation gives the chance to develop an effective structure of company's internal activity: flexible working time, involvement of foreign experts, registration of remote employees.
Experts of BusinessAdvisers Law&Tax specializing in labour and migration law will help to choose the most appropriate types of labour relations and will prevent possible risks. We have deep experience in the legal analysis of the labour relations, consultation on issues of labour migration, preparation of clients for public authorities control.
Types of service:
- Documentary registration and consultation on issues of employment, dismissal, change of essential working conditions, establishment of work and rest regimes, system of compensation, liability;
- Development of optimum conditions for the organization of employees work;
- Drafting of employment contracts, agreements, local regulations, regulations on compensation and other documents;
- Legal analysis of registration of the labour relations;
- Organization of company's corporate records;
- Compliance of corporate documentation with requirements of the legislation;
- Processing of remote work;
- Development of the system of protection of trade secrets;
- Consultation on issues of labour migration;
- Support in obtaining temporary residence permit and residence for foreign citizens;
- Support in obtaining special permission for labour activity in the Republic of Belarus;
- Clients representation in labour disputes;
- Representation of clients in relations with employees and public authorities